Cultural Day - "Caring for God's Creation"
Volunteers Needed on Thursday, March 19
St. Jude's 3rd Annual Cultural Day will take place on Thursday, March 19th. The theme for this year's event will be "Caring for God's Creation" and we will learn all about our environment, animals, plants, recycling, natural resources and our responsibility to take care of the Earth God has entrusted to us!
We also need you to save the following items:
- Plastic bottle caps (water or pop bottle caps)
- Toilet paper rolls
- Magazines (The more colorful, the better)
- Fabric (We need fabric cut into long strips – the more colorful, the better)
- Milk jugs (Half or full gallon – please rinse them so they are clean)
- Clear water bottles (Please rinse them so they are clean)
Please save these items at your home until Cultural Day week. We will have storage bins at school beginning Monday, March 16 to start collecting them. Thank you in advance for helping provide these materials for our projects, but more important, thank you for helping our environment!
As in the past, we need dozens of adult volunteers – parents and grandparents welcome – to help us staff this fabulous learning opportunity. Click here to sign up for one or more shifts throughout the day. For more information, contact Kim Pohovey.